April means school holidays, Easter and ANZAC Day.
Daylight saving ends on the first Sunday in April.
April 2020 School & Public Holidays in Sydney & NSW
- 9 April (Thursday) April 2020 – School Term 1 ends in New South Wales schools – (see AU school holiday dates.)
- 10 April (Friday) 2020 – Good Friday Public Holiday
- 11 April (Saturday) 2020 – The Day after Good Friday Public Holiday
- 12 April 2020 – Easter Sunday
- 13 April 2020 – Easter Monday – Public Holiday
- 25 April (Saturday) 2020 – ANZAC Day – Public Holiday
- 27 April (Monday) 2020 – School Term 2 begins in New South Wales schools. Teachers start on Monday 24th. – (see AU school holiday dates).
April 2020 What's On in Sydney & New South Wales
The Wild Pollinator Count gives you an opportunity to contribute to wild pollinator insect conservation in Australia. Count wild pollinators in your local environment to help build a database on wild pollinator activity. Wild Pollinator...
2020 Dates extended June to September Held every two years, the Biennale is a three-month exhibition, with an accompanying program of artist talks, forums, guided tours and family days – all FREE to the public....
The next Sydney Writers' Festival will be held from 27 April to 3 May 2020 Each year, Sydney Writers’ Festival presents more than 300 events, attracting audiences of up to 100,000 for a week-long conversation of...
3-14 April 2020 Every Easter, the country and city join together at Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park, for twelve days of agricultural competitions, animal experiences, live entertainment, carnival fun, shopping and much more. Public Transport -...