February in Sydney is still very hot. Schools have resumed after their summer holidays. Major events include Chinese New Year and Valentine’s Day.
February 2018 Events in Sydney & NSW
- 5 February (Monday) 2018 – School Term 1 begins in New South Wales schools: Western division (see AU school holiday dates) This is a pupil free day, see local school for class starting dates.
- Chinese New Year (For Chinese New Year party and costume ideas see ThemesForParties: Oriental).
- 6 February (Tuesday) 2018 – New Zealand (Waitangi) Day Celebrations – Waitangi Day is New Zealand’s annual celebration of the signing of the Waitangi Treaty.
- 14 February (Wednesday) 2018 – Valentine’s Day – see Valentine’s Day gift ideas.
- 14 February (Wednesday) 2018 – V-Day – A global movement to stop violence against women and girls.
February Events from the forum
These events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Festival: King of the Ranges Stockman's Challenge and Bush Festival - by BCL Sydney
King of the Ranges Stockman's Challenge and Bush Festival The Challenge includes Australia's top stockmen and...
Post your events of the forum to appear above (here’s how)