July 2018 in Sydney & NSW
- NAIDOC Week is held in the first full week of July. It is a time to celebrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander history, culture and achievements and is an opportunity to recognise the contributions that Indigenous Australians make to our country and our society. NAIDOC is celebrated not only in Indigenous communities, but by Australians from all walks of life. The week is a great opportunity to participate in a range of activities and to support your local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community.
- 4 July (Wednesday) 2018 – American Independence Day – (See costume and party ideas at ThemesForParties.com.au.)
- 6 July (Friday) 2018 – NSW School Term 2 ends – (See AU school holidays.)
- 14 July (Saturday) 2018 – Bastille Day – the French national holiday celebrated on 14 July each year. (see French themes for parties)
- 23 July (Monday) 2018 – NSW School Term 3 begins – Monday is a staff development day. (See AU school holidays.)
- 29 July 2018 (Sunday) – National Tree Day – Community tree planting event organised by Planet Ark. To get involved or find your nearest site, check the website. Friday 27 July 2018 is Schools Tree Day
July Events from the forum
These events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Theatre: Faulty Towers The Dining Experience @ Hunter Valley Resort, July 2018 - by audamin
*This made-in-Australia globetrotting show is truly quite legendary, selling out in places like Sydney Opera House, Raffles Singapore and Londons...
- NAIDOC Week - by BCL Editor
NAIDOC Week is held in the first full week of July. It is a time to celebrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander history, culture and achievements...
- Festival: Aberdeen Highland Games - by BCL Sydney
Aberdeen Highland Games in July each year The Games are a gathering of bands, clans, dancers, heavy events competitors, state, interstate and...
Post your events of the forum to appear above (here’s how)