March 2018 in Sydney & NSW
- 8 March (Thursday) 2018 – International Women’s Day
- 17 March (Saturday) 2018 – St Patrick’s Day – see Themes for Parties for St Patrick’s Day decorations and costumes.
- 24 March (Saturday) 2018 – Earth Hour – Switch off your lights from 8:30pm to 9:30pm to send a message about climate change. Normally held each year on the last Saturday in March but in 2018 Easter falls on that weekend.
- 30 March (Friday) 2018 – Good Friday Public Holiday
- 31 March (Saturday) 2018 – The Day after Good Friday Public Holiday
March Events from the forum
These events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Theatre: Faulty Towers The Original Dining Experience @ SOH - March 2019 - by audamin
The original and most hilarious immersive Experience returns to Sydney Opera House Basils rude, Manuel confused, and Sybil cracks the whip ...
- Art Exhibition: Biennale of Sydney 2020 - by BCL Editor
Held every two years, the Biennale is a three-month exhibition, with an accompanying program of artist talks, forums, guided tours and family days ...
Post your events of the forum to appear above (here’s how)
Move on to April events