What’s on in Sydney in November 2018
- MS Sydney to the Gong Bike Ride: The Gong Ride is a one of a kind fundraising event. You can pedal 90km from Sydney to Wollongong on any day of the year but it’s only on the first Sunday of November that you’ll experience the camaraderie, fellowship, unity, safety, scenery and sense of achievement for pedaling in support of people living with MS.
- 6 November (Tuesday) 2018 – Melbourne Cup Day – (For cup day costumes and party ideas see ThemesForParties.com.au.)
- 11 November (Sunday) 2018 – Remembrance Day
- 11 to 18 November – The Spring 2018 Wild Pollinator Count The Wild Pollinator Count gives you an opportunity to contribute to wild pollinator insect conservation in Australia. Count wild pollinators in your local environment to help build a database on wild pollinator activity.
- 16 November (Friday) 2018 – International Day of Tolerance. The United Nations’ (UN) International Day for Tolerance is annually observed on November 16 to educate people about the need for tolerance in society and to help them understand the negative effects of intolerance.
- November Party Ideas from themesforparties.com.au
November Events from the forum
These events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Jewellery Gems & Minerals Festival - Illawarra Lapidary Club Inc - by Illawarra Lapidary Club I
Illawarra Lapidary Club Inc. - Jewellery Gems and Minerals Festival When: Sat 3 Nov 9am 4pm and Sun 4 Nov, 9am to 3.00pm Where: Heininger Hall,...
- 2018 Kennards Hire Rally Australia 15th-18th November Coffs Coast NSW - by coffsrallyaus
- Event: 2018 Kennards Hire Rally Australia - Dates: 15 18th November, 2018 - Where: Coffs Coast, New South Wales - ...
- Marathon / Fun Run / Walk: The Gong Ride - by BCL Editor
MS Sydney to the Gong Bike Ride: The Gong Ride is a one of a kind fundraising event. You can pedal 90km from Sydney to Wollongong on any day of...
- Festival: Festival of Fisher's Ghost - by BCL Editor
Each November, the legendary Festival of Fisher's Ghost comes alive in Campbelltown. The Festival is steeped in history, dating back to 1956. It is...
- Sculpture by the Sea - Bondi - by BCL Sydney
Australia Sculpture by the Sea event at Bondi. Over 100 contemporary artworks by international sculptors on the coastal walk between Bondi and...
Post your events of the forum to appear above (here’s how)