September 2018 in Sydney & NSW
- 2 September (Sunday) 2018 – Father’s Day: (See Father’s Day Gift ideas here and Sydney Father’s Day gift ideas)
- 3 September (Monday) 2018 – Australian National Flag Day – The Australian Flag was first raised on this day in 1901.
- 19 September (Wednesday) 2018 – Talk Like a Pirate Day – See the International Talk Like a Pirate Day website for tips on pirate-speak. (If you’re planning an event, click here for Pirate Party Ideas.)
- 28 September (Friday) 2018 – NSW School Term 3 Ends – (See AU school holidays.)
- 29 September (Saturday) 2018 – National Police Remembrance Day– Held annually on 29 September, the day provides an opportunity for serving and retired police members, their families and the public to honour the memory of officers who have given their lives in the line of duty.
September Events from the forum
These events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Workshop On - Dealing with School Parents Who Are Upset, Unreasonable or Aggressive - by andy65
When you work in Education, most of your parents will be a genuine pleasure to work with. But, at times, you will also work with parents or carers...
- Theatre: Faulty Towers The Dining Experience at Castlereagh Hotel; 6 Sep'18 - by audamin
*This made-in-Australia globetrotting show is truly quite legendary, selling out in places like Sydney Opera House, Raffles Singapore and Londons...
- Food & Wine Festival: Curry Festival in Woolgoolga - by BCL Editor
The annual Curry Festival (http://www.curryfest.com.au/) at Woolgoolga celebrates the unique history of the town. Woolgoolga...
- Information: Walka Miniature Railway at Maitland NSW - by Newbob
Fathers Day idea. Taking Dad for a picnic? How about coming to Walka Waterworks Reserve at Maitland. There are extensive picnic areas, walking trails...
Post your events of the forum to appear above (here’s how)