South Gippsland runs along the coast south-east of Melbourne. Its main towns are Walhalla, Drouin, Warragul, Moe, Morwell, Traralgon, Seaview, Korumburra, Leongatha, Yarram, Foster, Inverloch, Welshpool, and Waratah Bay. The area is popular for its beautiful coasts and Wilsons Promontory National Park, and the abundance of wildlife, including penguins and seals. Further inland, industries such as wine, dairy and gourmet foods thrive as a result of lush pastures and rich agriculture.
Tours & Accommodation
- Follow the links above for accommodation in each town.
- Wilsons Promontory Tours, Cruises and Activities
South Gippsland School & Community Links & Information
- Local Council:
- Warragul North Primary School
- Warragul Primary School
- Warragul Regional College
- Moe Primary School– Albert Street
- Moe Primary School – South Street
- Elizabeth Street Primary School – Moe
- Morwell Park Primary School