The Mornington Peninsula looks onto three seafronts: Port Philip, the Bass Strait and the Western Port. It is a popular holiday destination just an hours drive from Melbourne. The region has an impressive hinterland with many wineries and restaurants, walking tours and golf as well as its beautiful coastline. The main towns in the region are Portsea, Sorrento, Mornington, Merricks and Stony Point.
- Mornington Peninsula hotels and accommodation and links
- Mornington Peninsula Cruises, Sailing, Fishing
- Mornington Peninsula Sightseeing
- Mornington Peninsula Victoria Surf, Swim, Snorkel
Mornington Peninsula School & Community Links & Information
- Local Council: Mornington Peninsula Shire
- Safety Beach Golf Club
- The Red Hill Country Music Festival is held at the Red Hill Showgrounds on the Mornington Peninsula. The festival has live bands, line dancing, a Peninsula Youth Talent Quest plus lots of other activities for the country music fans.