Busselton is approx. 220kms south of Perth on the shores of Geographe Bay and the Vasse River, in both the Margaret River Wine Region and the South West Region. Busselton lies at the heart of some of Western Australia’s most spectacular scenery.
- Accommodation in Busselton available through booking.com
Busselton Wine & Dine
Busselton School & Community Links
- Postcode: 6280
- Busselton Jetty
- Local Council: Shire of Busselton includes the towns of Busselton, Dunsborough and Yallingup
- Busselton Half Ironman Triathlon
- Busselton Jetty Swim
- Forest Rally – A car race held in Busselton and Nannup.
- Voices of the Vasse – A singing group for women.