10-Seater Self-Drive BBQ Boat Hire Mandurah, Mandurah
Be your own captain and cruise Mandurah’s stunning Ocean Marina and Venetian Canal aboard an eco-friendly BBQ boat. This comfortable ten seater boat is ideal for a get-together with friends and family. All you need to bring is your cooling bag with drinks and food!
Mandurah Luxury Estuary Crabbing Tour, Mandurah
• Join our expert crabbing crew on our lovely open plan houseboat.
• Well take you to pull nets, then onto unspoilt Boundary Island to scoop more crabs where well teach you to crab.
• Circle the islands clear shallow waters, looking for your catch; and perhaps spot one of the resident kangaroos.
• Enjoy the serenity of this island in the middle of our U.N. protected estuary – chill out with a cool drink under our marquee tent or sunbathe and spot dolphins.
• Head back on board to eat your catch, cooked up for you with condiments and complimentary drinks.
• Upgrade to an epic BBQ buffet lunch centred around your catch plus other totally fresh local seafood (oyster, prawns, salmon, seafood skewers, octopus).
• Also includes bread, sides, dessert, unlimited sparkling & still wine, beer & soft drinks, all enjoyed while you cruise sunlit waters and look for dolphins.
Murray River Lunch Cruise from Mandurah, Mandurah
Depart Mandurah and enjoy a relaxing cruise on the calm inland waterways of the Peel region including Port Mandurah Canals, Peel Inlet which is twice the size of Sydney Harbour and the Australiana themed serene Murray River. Along the way see an abundance of birdlife and you may even see one of the local Bottlenose Dolphins. Tour duration is 5-hours and includes either a 2 course lunch at a tavern on the banks of the Murray River or you can simply bring your own picnic lunch.
Trees Adventure Dwellingup: Tree Ropes & Zipline Experience, Dwellingup
Experience WA’s First Tree Ropes & Zipline Eco-Adventure! Spend 2 hours exploring the treetops of Lane Poole Reserve on 90min south of Perth CBD, wobbling across wooden bridges, balancing on tight ropes and zipping through the air on flying foxes. Courses range from easy low 2m courses up to adrenaline filled 25m high ones, giving everyone from 4 years and up an adventurous day out.
What’s On Perth & WA
Magazines – Instant Gifts