May 2018 Events in Adelaide & SA
- Australian Office Professionals Day – Visit our Secretary’s Day page.
- International Composting Awareness Week Australia (ICAW), is a week of activities, events and publicity to improve awareness about the importance of this valuable organic resource and to promote compost use, knowledge and products. We can compost to help scrap carbon pollution by avoiding landfilling organic materials and helping to build healthier soils.
- 13 May (Sunday) 2018 – Mothers Day Second Sunday in May. See Mother’s Day gifts and gift ideas Australia
- Trees for Mum – free national event offers motherless children a way to remember their
mum, and celebrate the beauty of life, by planting a tree in her honour. Go to the website for more information.
- 26 May (Saturday) 2018 – Sorry Day held on the 26 May each year.
May Events from the forum
These events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Craft Market: Bowerbird Design Market - by bbird
Adelaides prized event, Bowerbird Design Market brings together work by more than 170 innovative Australian artists and designers twice a year in a...
- Night Lab - by SA Museum
Who's ready for a roaring good time? Celebrate the closing weekend of Dinosaur rEvolution with our 18+ event, Night Lab! Adventure to the South...
- Theatre: A Little Night Music - by Elizabeth Olsson
*Join the G&S Society for A Little Night Music* Audiences will be taken for A Weekend in the Country when A Little Night Music, returns in an...
- Museum Exhibition: Ignite SA Gigabit Challenge: Preserve briefing - by SA Museum
When: Wednesday 2 May, 10:00am 1:30pm Where: Pacific Cultures Gallery, South Australian Museum, North Terrace, Adelaide, SA, 5000. Ignite SA...
- Festival: 2019 - Kernewek Lowender Copper Coast Festival - by BCL Adelaide
A biennial Cornish festival held in the historic copper mining towns of Kadina, Moonta and Wallaroo on the Yorke Peninsula. Established in 1973...
Post your events of the forum to appear above (here’s how)