October 2018 in Adelaide and South Australia
- 1 October (Monday) 2018 – Labour Day – Public Holiday held on the first Monday in October each year (See BCL’s Public Holidays page.)
- 7 October (Sunday) 2018 – Daylight saving begins 2.00 am – put your clocks forward 1 hour. See time zones for more information.
- 10 October (Wedneesday) 2018 – National Firefighters Remembrance Day held each year on the 10th day of the 10th month
- 15 October (Monday) 2018 – School Term 4 begins in South Australian schools – (See AU school holiday dates.)
- 31 October (Wednesday) 2018 – Halloween – (Having a Halloween party? For party products, ideas and costumes see ThemesForParties.com.au and for shopping see our BCL Halloween page.)
October Events from the forum
These events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Concert: Ave! - Marian Music across the Centuries - by Vocali Chamber Chorale
Vocali Chamber Chorale, an exciting new addition to the Adelaide classical music scene, will present its premiere performance at the Tynte Street...
- fireworks and lights - by Theindiansunaus1
An evening of fireworks and lights, the Australian Multicultural Association will host its Diwali celebrations in Melton on 27 October. The biggest...
- Walk for Prems 2018 - by firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk for Prems 2018 is proudly presented by Baby Bunting and is the largest annual fundraiser by Lifes Little Treasures Foundation. On Sunday 28th...
Post your events of the forum to appear above (here’s how)