November 2018 Events in Melbourne & Victoria
- 6 November (Tuesday) 2018 – Melbourne Cup – Public Holiday Melbourne metro only (see AU public holiday dates and see our special Melbourne Cup page for links, accommodation, tours, party venues and more)
- 11 November (Sunday) 2018 – Remembrance Day
- 16 November (Friday) 2018 – International Day of Tolerance.
- The United Nations’ (UN) International Day for Tolerance is annually observed on November 16 to educate people about the need for tolerance in society and to help them understand the negative effects of intolerance.
- 24 November (Saturday) 2018 – Victorian State Election
November Events from the forum
These events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Festival: The Great Victorian Bike Ride, 24 November to 2 December 2018 - by John
Beautiful countryside, great country towns and a holiday atmosphere like no other are all part of the 35th edition of the Great Victorian Bike Ride....
- Wangaratta Festival of Jazz & Blues - by BCL Melbourne
The Wangaratta Festival of Jazz & Blues is a destination event for lovers of top-draw music, the renowned gourmet food and wine of the district and...
- Music Festival: Phillip island jazz festival - by BCL Melbourne
PHILLIP ISLAND JAZZ FESTIVAL INC. ANNUAL FESTIVAL http://www.phillipislandjazzfest.org.au/
- Festival: The Polish Festival @ Federation Square - by BCL Melbourne
The Polish Festival held in November at Federation Square is a not for profit festival run under the auspices of the Polish Community Council of...
- Festival: Beechworth Celtic Festival - by BCL Melbourne
Beechworth Celtic Festival Pipe Bands, Highland dancers, Irish dancers and Folk Bands and more in historic Beechworth ...
Post your events of the forum to appear above (here’s how)