July Events in Brisbane and Queensland
- 4 July (Friday) 2014 – American Independence Day – (See costume and party ideas at ThemesForParties.)
- 9th July (Wednesday) 2014 – State of Origin Game 3 (see our State of Origin page).
- 14 July (Monday) 2014 – Queensland State Schools Term 3 Begins – (see AU school holidays.)
- 14 July (Monday) 2014 – Bastille Day- the French national holiday celebrated on 14 July each year. See Brisbane French Festival – Brisbane’s official Bastille Day celebrations or see costume and party ideas at ThemesFor(French)Parties.
- 19 July (Saturday) 2014 – State by-election. The state by-election for the seat of Stafford on Brisbane’s northside. See Antony Green’s 2014 Stafford by-election page for background information and live coverage of results from 6pm on election day.
- 27 July 2014 (Sunday) – National Tree Day – Community tree planting event organised by Planet Ark. To get involved or find your nearest site, check the website. Friday 25 July 2014 is Schools Tree Day.
July Events from the forumThese events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Marathon / Fun Run / Walk: 2015 Gold Coast Airport Marathon - by GoldCoastAirportMarathon
The 37th annual Gold Coast Airport Marathon will be staged on Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July 2015 in one of the most popular holiday destinations in...
- Festival: The Total Brisbane French Festival - by Brisbane French Festival
The Total Brisbane French Festival is back for a complete celebration of French culture, food, wine, fashion and entertainment. This year, the...
Move on to August events
Post your events of the forum to appear above (here’s how)