Mid-winter school holidays and the State of Origin final. Don’t forget to plant a tree.
July 2018 Events in Brisbane and Queensland
- NAIDOC Week is held in the first full week of July. It is a time to celebrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander history, culture and achievements and is an opportunity to recognise the contributions that Indigenous Australians make to our country and our society. NAIDOC is celebrated not only in Indigenous communities, but by Australians from all walks of life. The week is a great opportunity to participate in a range of activities and to support your local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community.
- 16 July (Monday) 2018 – Queensland State Schools Term 3 Begins – (see AU school holidays.)
- 29 July 2018 (Sunday) – National Tree Day – Community tree planting event organised by Planet Ark. To get involved or find your nearest site, check the website. Friday 27 July 2018 is Schools Tree Day
July Events from the forum
These events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Show / Expo: Sunshine coast daily careers expo 2018 - by interchange
Sunshine Coast Daily Careers Expo Tuesday 24th, July, 2018 10am 2pm & 3:30pm 6:30pm Calvary Centre, Tanawha Admission is FREE! The 16th...
- Show / Expo: Tertiary studies expo 2018 tsxpo - by interchange
*Tertiary Studies Expo (TSXPO)* The 37th annual Tertiary Studies Expo (TSXPO) will be held on Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd July 2018 from 10am ...
- Le Festival, 6th to the 8th July, South Bank Cultural Forecourt - by Le Festival
Calling all Brisbanites, Queenslanders, Francophiles, and lovers of France! Do not miss the biggest French event of the year, right here in South...
- Awareness Days / Weeks / Months: NAIDOC Week - by BCL Brisbane
5 to 12 July 2015 NAIDOC Week is held in the first full week of July. It is a time to celebrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander history,...
Post your events of the forum to appear above (here’s how)