November Events in Brisbane and Queensland
- 4 November (Tuesday) 2014 – Melbourne Cup Day
- For Cup Day costumes, outfits, and party ideas see ThemesForParties.com.au
- 11 November (Tuesday) 2014 – Remembrance Day
- 16 November (Sunday) 2014 – International Day of Tolerance. The United Nations’ (UN) International Day for Tolerance is annually observed on November 16 to educate people about the need for tolerance in society and to help them understand the negative effects of intolerance.
- - Queensland school students in Year 12 finish (See AU school and public holiday dates.)
- - Queensland school students in Year 10 & 11 finish (See AU school and public holiday dates.)
November Events from the forumThese events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- The Mummy Tree Markets - Morningside (Sunday November 30) - by Deone Long
For unique, hard to find products and services for the whole family, stop by The Mummy Tree Markets boutique family market at Riverside Place,...
- Writers Festival: Supanova Pop Culture Expo - by BCL Editor
Supanova Pop Culture Expo, since 2000, is where the adoring public comes face to face with Supa-Star celebrities and the creative talent that inspire...
- Concert: ACO Marwoods Serenade - by email@example.com
*STRAVINSKY* Divertimento (arr. for violin and string orchestra) *DVOŘÁK *Serenade for Strings *ENESCU *Octet, Op.7 (arr. for string orchestra) ...
- Antibiotic Awareness Week: 18 to 24 November - by BCL Editor
Antibiotic Awareness Week: 1824 November The development of antibiotics was one of the most important advances of medicine. Now, because of the...
- Awareness Days / Weeks / Months: National Walk to Work Day - by BCL Editor
*Friday 7 November 2014* National Walk to Work Day is an annual event which helps employers and employees to build regular walking into their...
- Tuesday 4 November - Melbourne Cup Parties - by themes4parties
The Melbourne Cup is held on the first Tuesday in November every year. A lot of offices and schools have Melbourne Cup parties, and some people like...
Move on to December events
Post your events of the forum to appear above (here’s how)