February in Sydney is still very hot. Schools have resumed after their summer holidays. Major events include Chinese New Year and Valentine’s Day.
February 2018 Events in Sydney & NSW
- 5 February (Monday) 2018 – School Term 1 begins in New South Wales schools: Western division (see AU school holiday dates) This is a pupil free day, see local school for class starting dates.
- Chinese New Year (For Chinese New Year party and costume ideas see ThemesForParties: Oriental).
- 6 February (Tuesday) 2018 – New Zealand (Waitangi) Day Celebrations – Waitangi Day is New Zealand’s annual celebration of the signing of the Waitangi Treaty.
- 14 February (Wednesday) 2018 – Valentine’s Day – see Valentine’s Day gift ideas.
- 14 February (Wednesday) 2018 – V-Day – A global movement to stop violence against women and girls.
February Events from the forum
These events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Theatre: Kill Climate Deniers by David Finnigan - by GriffinTheatre2017
What would it actually take to stop climate change dead in its tracks? Guns? Revolution? A pumping soundtrack? Kill Climate Deniers centres on a...
- Sport Event: Softball Asia Pacific Cup - by evemizzi
Softball Australia and Softball NSW welcome you to an event like no other! From Thursday 1st Sunday 4th of February 2018, Blacktown...
Post your events of the forum to appear above (here’s how)